Shape your next signature piece in this full day class. Jewellery artist Ingrid Schloemer will take you through the art of jewellery making, working with 99% pure silver clay and various materials.
Create your own textured plates to use in a bracelet or necklace for yourself or a friend.
What to Bring
- $65 cash for materials which includes 10g silver clay, polymer clay and various items needed for the workshop
- Material cost has to be paid to the teacher before the class commences
- Additional silver clay can be bought on the day, please bring cash with you
- Information on “Artclay” Silver Clay can be found on www.glaze.co.nz
- Blank paper
- White eraser
- Thick darning needle or other scratching tool, lino cut tools if you have any
- Deck of cards
- Simplified images of small symbols e.g. Zodiac signs, own small drawings (doodles, zentangle)
- Leather(cord), coloured string or yarn you would like to use
- Beads, pearls, buttons etc, anything you have at hand and could imagine to use in a bracelet or for a necklace