Keep your feet snug this winter and make your own felted boots. Jane Wrigglesworth will explore the world of wet-felting in this comprehensive and fun workshop, showing you how to get a beautiful finish for your boots.
Ideal for beginners, you can make any size from toddlers to adults.
Our Sat 30 May, 9:00 AM Session has sold out but we have introduced a new session on Sun 31 May at 2:00 PM
What to Bring
- Corriedale (or merino) wool sliver in your choice of colour (amount to confirm)
- 1m square piece bubble wrap
- 1m square piece old net curtaining
- 1 small roll-up bamboo blind (fixtures removed), or one large bamboo mat
- Waterproof rolling bar (a pool noodle is ideal – cut in half. Bring one half)
- Thick cardboard for template, plus thick tape
- 1 plastic squeeze bottle (for water – like an old dishwashing liquid bottle)
- Wool amounts: Child small (2–6) 40-50g
- Child medium (7–11) 60–70g
- Child large (12–2) 80–90g
- Adult medium (6–9) 180–200g
- Adult large (10–13) 240–280g